From Blumentals Software:
With Easy GIF Animator animated-GIF editor, you can create and edit animated pictures, banners, and buttons. You can use special features to add stunning visual effects and prepare your animation for publishing on your Web page. Easy GIF Animator supports all types of GIF animation. Features include built-in image editor, banner wizard and animated-button wizard. You can also save animation in SWF Flash format and add sound to your animation files.
More Products to Consider
- Create and optimize animated GIF images for your Web sites.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Add frames, borders and filter effects to your digital photos.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- View all images in a folder and add exciting animated effects.
- Create and design animated GIFs for the Web.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create colorful images with star, lighting, and sky effects.
- Create gif animation and slide show.
- Create, edit, and add cool effects to animated GIF images.
- Make and edit icons and cursors, manage and convert images to i...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Compose your images into animated GIF files.
- Animate and save your images.
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Create photo collages with various effects.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Record, edit, mix, and publish audio to the Web.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
All versions:3.3 stars
out of 54 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The best multi-purpose gif editor"
Version: Easy GIF Animator 5.6
• Saving as many formats like AVI, GIF etc.
• Trial license with every function it has
• Implemented templates like button, banner etc.
• Simple animation creating wizard
• No freezes, or weird things in the animation
• Very few tools for editing picture - you will rather use external editor like MS Paint or Adobe Photoshop or GIMP etc.
I really like it. You people saying that it is not worth it costs, read a second time the title. It says Easy.
It has every function that a non-professional user needs.