From EaseUS Software:
CleanGenius offers the easiest way to scan and clean your Mac in seconds, saving the disk space and keeping your Mac clean and healthy. Scan and clean your Mac in seconds. It will remove the user caches, logs, Trash, Safari Internet Caches and more, making you regain the valuable disk space. Completely uninstall the unwanted apps and remove their leftover junks in an easy way. Easily find, view and get rid of files with identical content, regardless of name, regaining your valuable disk space. The found duplicates will be shown by categories with the size like music, videos, pictures, documents, etc. By default, the app will keep that at least one instance file of the duplicates after removing them. Locate and delete the unwanted large files easily. This app displays usage of the entire disk or a folder on your Mac, finding out what wastes the valuable space. You can remove the useless files and folders to save the disk space just by a click. Increase the free memory just by a click and set to warn when the free memory is below 10% ~ 40%. You can select and disable the apps to start up during your Mac's login.
What's new in this version:
- Add animation effects.
- Classify the system program and application in Uninstall.
- Drag and drop file folders to scan in Duplicates and Disk Usage.
- Add the option to hide the status in menu bar.
More Products to Consider
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Uninstaller removes software that search tools can't find.
- Create installers and disk images for electronic distribution o...
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Disk Speed Test is an easy to use tool to quickly measure and c...
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Utility that cleans, optimizes, and creates bootable backups.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- Simple way to quickly manage tasks and resource usage on your M...
- Replace the Finder with Total commander equivalent.
- Warns of ATA drive failure before it happens.
- Recover any data on your Mac.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Freed up 35 gigs of hd space in one swoop!"
Version: EaseUS CleanGenius 3.0
I'm a simple computer user (surfing, writing, protos, music, emailing) not a techy or anything. I wanted something simple to find all my dupe music, photos and docs so I could cleanup my hard drive and make some space. I downloaded the free (fully functional) trial copy off of the CleanGenius website. Installed it. Ran it. Poked through all the dupes it found and then cleaned them up and it freed up 35 gigs of hd space. So happy. All my music and photos are still their - just the dupes are gone. Couldn't recommend this program enough!
Don't have any.
"Wow, works extremely well"
Version: EaseUS CleanGenius 2.1.1
Looks good with a clean interface
Performs cleanup very fast compared to Magician, CleanApp
Seems to undelete all traces of files compared to AppDelete
Wehn it list the applications, it also lists the date of installation and where the application came from too, useful if you want to see if it has just been one of those applications that you installed but haven't used (not that us Mac users do that!).
My only minor criticism is that you have to accept the displayed window size, it does not seem to able to be dragged out to be bigger. This would allow you to display the list of applications to delete with the other fields of information in total, rather than truncated.
I've got some paid and free applications for doing the same thing as CleanGenius, but I must say I was quite taken by this free application to do what is expected extremely well.
I definitely will be using CleanGenius
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content