EZ WAV To CDA 1.0 is software that will allows you to convert ACM and PCM WAV files to CDA tracks so it can played under a standard Audio CD of your stereo system. Play your source files easily! Just add your audio files to the Items List of the program, and play those tracks before converting and burn them to the CDA tracks. Also, you can set the range to proceeds, the ID3 tags, and get the information about the source files.
More Products to Consider
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Convert audio between formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, AAC, M4A, ...
- Convert between WAV and mp3, wma, ogg, and FLAC.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Edit and modify Wave files on PC.
- Edit MP3 tags, find covers, and organize your music collection.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Scan, defrag, and optimize your hard disk.
- Play, convert, auto tag, and organize your MP3 files.
- Ensure the security of personal, confidential, or proprietary i...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Calculate the play time of music or movies.
- Convert FLAC audio files to MP3.
- Optimize memory and manage computer's cache.
- ?onvert FLAC files to OGG easily.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Optimize your PC to get up-to-date drivers and improved perform...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: EZ WAV To CDA 1.1
none at all since I couldn't even try it.
Said I could write up to 3 files but would not allow it. The register to buy it icon kept popping up no matter how many files I tried to write. A complete waste of time.
Not worth a glance.