From ESB Consultancy:
ESBProgCalc Pro is a Programmers Calculator that supports full precedence, large range of operations (and, or, xor, not, nand, nor, xnor, shl, shr, rol, ror, neg, mod, etc), Paper Trail, Clipboard Support, History of results, Integrated Help, Expression Editing, and much more. The Calculator also has an expression editor that allows the data that has been entered can be then edited and recalculated. Precedence can be turned off for those who do not wish it.
What's new in this version: Version 2.1.1 fixes problem with Keyboard input of 'F'.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Convert red, green, and blue values into hexadecimal format and...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Edit hexadecimal data with source code written with visual c++.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- View the structure of executable files, browse running processe...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Edit your hex data and binary files.
- Calculate complex expressions with this powerful calculator.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Detect error values from decimal and hexadecimal error codes.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Make complex scientific calculations and edit and recalculate e...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Read ebooks on your Windows personal computer.
- Figure out color codes in RGB and hexadecimal format.
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Convert numbers between binary, decimal, and hexadecimal.
- Convert color values between Hex and RGB.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: