From EMCO Software:
EMCO Remote Desktop Professional is a remote desktop management solution for professionals, education, and business in a wired and wireless Microsoft network. It reduces administration costs and enhances productivity all from a central location. Software and hardware information is gathered from remote computers. Remote Desktop Professional can scan your remote clients for useful information such as service pack or installed applications.
What's new in this version: Version 4.3.5 has improved tray icon notifications about connection status change on remote Machines.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Manage your network's hardware, software, and security.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Display your hardware information in a well-organized, easy-to-...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and manage network devices and inventories.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage, encrypt, search, and back up your business documents in...
- Make up hardware and software inventory without installing clie...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Receive report with network PC software and hardware informatio...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Display information about your hardware and software configurat...
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage inventory of your network's hardware and software.
- Manage your business or personal contacts easily.
- Track and monitor your computers, printers, software, and more ...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Manage the accounting system of your small business.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: