Application that facilitates the submission of E9 tax form for Greek citizens. It provides with tools for the correct completion of the E9 tax form. This form includes information about buildings owned by a civilian.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Learn how to play a correct and winning poker strategy.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Prepare detailed federal tax estimates, with special features f...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Add Rule building and Business Rules engine capabilities to you...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Design and implement your architectural projects.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Estimate your calendar year 2010 Connecticut Resident State Inc...
- Correct, restore, and balance the color quality of digital imag...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Automate your tax calculations and manage quarterly reports.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Track and manage storage units.
- Utilize PC dictionary comprising 30 specific parts.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read Aesop's Fables in style.
- Patch the missing part of the ship with available repair blocks...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Form Does Not Work..."
Version: E9 Application 1.0
Upon launching the E9App.exe after unzipping the downloaded file, the form is all jibberish and the characters are all question marks, etc. There are only a few discernible Greek words. The rest of the form is a bunch of unrecognizable jibberish. All language packs and regional settings are correct on my Windows XP Pro PC.