With E-Stock you may check the purchases in goods for your business and their internal and external movements. E-Stock gives you minutely reports and searches, as well as a complete report of the products that are under the minimum stock in order to ask your providers whatever you need. If any of your goods have date of expiration, this program has been designed to advise you in advance.
What's new in this version: Version 4.4.1 includes: Edit expenses refer:
- Corrected error to save when a refer modifies existing.
- Corrected error when trying to remove units of a product that is included in the detail, when a refer modifies existing.
- Removed the format "png" from the list of supported images for the logo.
- In the grid of products cost, price and Stock minimum columns are aligned right.
- In the d... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Manage inventory, customer data, and essential business process...
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage your invoices, sales orders, inventory, check writer, ba...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Enter and track anything that contains catalog items or price s...
- Manage your accounts, inventory, purchasing, and sales.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Manage inventories for small- to medium-size businesses.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Use customer-centric POS system, designed for the marketing-dri...
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Manage your sales and stocks and generate various reports.
- Control your inventory and manage catalogs, sales, and orders.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Manage and monitor your business and generate various reports.
- Run and manage your own business.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: