Dynamic Blend v.2: this Flash MX 2004 component allows you to dynamically build blend groups based on your symbols. Blend groups can be used to create custom gradients, distribute a number of objects to some space, create 3D effects. Can be used as a component in Flash MX 2004 or later. Resulting movie require Flash Player 7 or later. It acts similar to Blend tools in CorelDRAW or Freehand, but, unlike them, builds blend groups dynamically, e.g. as a movie is playing. As a result, it will help to create very small flash files (good for preloaders). It is strongly recommended that you learn something about using Blend tools in a program like Freehand for more efficient use of this component.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Speed up your tasks in creating menu for your Web site.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Play Flash files.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create 3D objects and animations for your Web sites.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Play multiple FLV files.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create real-time browser based applications with Java and Macro...
- Convert your FLV videos into DVD format without quality loss.
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Create mods and add-ons for your version of Half-Life and show ...
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Run, jump, bounce, teleport, and surf your way through numerous...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Watch 3D manatees and fish roll, swim, and float in stylized ri...
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Enjoy watching your favorite flash files.
- Build presentations to demonstrate your software features.