From Hannes Jensen:
DrosophiLab is a freeware program for genetical simulation of fruit fly breeding. Create flies by specifying their genotype in the Chromosome Editor, and use them to derive new generations to study phenomena such as inheritance, linkage, and crossing-over. Flies are shown in a virtual microscope as 3D models that can be rotated and zoomed. Suitable for biology students or teachers.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Obtain information on chemical elements of the periodic table.
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Solve Sudoku puzzle on your PC.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Experience simulated space travel to over 100,000 stars.
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Create a virtual sky on your PC.
- Plan bathroom interior design and tile cover.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Install new extensions and manage the ones you already have.
- Calculate crossings of 3D vectors.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: