With the Dropbox app for Windows 8, you can easily browse all your files, view your pictures, and watch your videos with a tap. It features browse and preview all of your files and photos on Dropbox, open, edit, and save files from other Windows 8 apps, share any photo, file or folder with the Share Charm, and find your files with the Search Charm.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
- Manage your mobile phone through a PC.
- Access, view, edit, share, and manage files directly on your Wi...
- Replace your files in Windows 7 with ease.
- Open over 100 different file extensions including DOCX, PPTX an...
- Multi-threaded FTP client.
- Fast file/text searching utility.
- Organize your schedule and provide reminders of upcoming events...
- Access files located on your computer.
- File synchronization & folder replication.
- Allow you to view the first few lines of a text file.