CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the product page in the online Android Market. The application can directly be downloaded and installed on the registered Android device from your PC, or you can download it from the Android Market on your Android device.
CNET Editors' review
In Dragon, Fly, you assume the role of an adventurous baby dragon, with all the spunk and courage in the world, but none of the refined flying skills to boot. Fortunately, however, the land you occupy is chock-full of hills and valleys, which serve as perfect slides and ramps for launching yourself high among the clouds. It may seem like a cheap substitute for sustained flight, but the sequential dives and climbs sure make for a fun Android game.
Your goal in Dragon, Fly is to venture as far as possible before your over-protective Dragon Mum can catch up to you and take you home. Along the way you can pick up jewels, explore new realms (with different topographies), and boost your point total. Plus, if you're able to slide along the contours of the land particularly smoothly, you can achieve what is called a Swoosh, which increases your trajectory considerably. Achieve three Swooshes in a row, and you'll ignite Fire Mode and rack up points faster than ever.
Overall, we think Dragon, Fly is a winner. It may not be quite as sharp or attractive as the iOS hit that it mimics, Tiny Wings, but it is still fun and addictive. Available now for free, we think it's a perfect download for those short bursts of free time throughout your day.
From Four Pixels:
Dragon Fly for Android features one touch controls, beautiful landscapes generated fresh for you every day, online worldwide leader boards, and 60 frames per second on medium level devices. As a newly hatched dragon pup you are still too young to fly. That however is not going to stop you from embarking on your very first adventure. The realms are full of curvy hills. Slide along them and time your touches with precision to build momentum and take off into the sky. Be quick though! Dragon mum is anxious about your whereabouts and has headed out to end your journey and bring you back to the nest.
What's new in this version: Version 2.61 includes non-touchscreen device focus improvements, some menu navigation performance improvements, and includes other small fixes.
More Products to Consider
- A delicious and addictive puzzle adventure with hundreds of lev...
- View IPL 6 live score and schedule.
- The sequel to the smash hit phenomenon that took the world by s...
- 4 Pics 1 Word - What's the word in common for 4 pictures?.
- 4 Pictures 1 Word. Can you guess whats the word ?.
- Play Free Racing Android Game "Need For Speed". Free DEMO Need ...
- One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based drivin...
- FREE TO PLAY NOW.
- Fun and addictive Match-3 game!Another classic Match-3 game lau...
- Our Underground Racing Phenomenon is No Longer a Secret!.
- A race with your furry friends!.
- Connect dots of like color to score massive points!.
- AIM OF THE GAMEYou must remove a certain amount of rocks of eac...
- Experience the drama, intensity and excitement of World Cup Cri...
- Play the Android game to blow the bombs using timer.
- Combine the correct ingredients to create each customer's burge...
- Tired of typing logos name? Try this Logo Quiz Plus and select ...
- Clear all the red balls off the screen.
- Lucky Cat and his furry friends are back in an all new bingo ad...
- Calculator for Sony SmartWatch. Currently supports addition, su...
- Think you have what it takes to adopt a POU? How will YOU custo...
- This addicting game has a simple goal: match the adjacent sides...
- Play a bubble popping game on your Android device.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content