From Electronic Arts:
Dragon Age: Origins is an RPG based on a brand-new fantasy world. This patch includes bug fixes and video issues.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Highlight search criteria.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Incorporate the video recording capabilities into your own appl...
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Add closed captioning and subtitles for your AVI, MPEG, and DIV...
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Download videos from video streaming sites and convert them to ...
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"You may like it, you may not. ;)"
Version: Dragon Age: Origins 1.01a patch
Great cut scenes and good graphics. Gaining/losing favor with your party is a cool feature. Game tracks achievements on the web.
Although you start in different locations and with different races, you really have only one path to go on. It's really not role playing.
Its worth playing once or twice but there is not much replay ability here.