From Mr. Tuner Piano:
A Basic DOS program that allows the user to download bank account data (in CSV format only) and analyze it with reference to a pre-created budget. You can create a monthly budget and compare your actual spending, from downloaded account data, with your budget.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Compare and synchronize structure and data of SQL Server, Oracl...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Distribute, compare, and migrate data with this powerful multi-...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Use spreadsheets and charts for analyzing data with various fea...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Analyze various data reports creating a single view of multi-fa...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Visually compare data between two SQL database tables.
- Compare files by their contents.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Manage business projects with real-time online modification.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Extract, organize, analyse, and handle e-mail addresses and oth...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Analyze your nutrition and compare various diets.
- Play, analyze, convert, and compare YUV or RGB video data.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Compare, update, backup, and synchronize files and folders.
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"generally can be said to be good"
Version: Download Bank Account Data 1.0
helps me save my money at least.
like the fact that i can check my account on line
gains are very little.
I don't get the regular balances that are posted to a user's account
more can be done to make it better.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: