From Ddanames Team:
DotSpatial is a geographic information system library written for .NET 4. It allows integrating analysis and mapping functionality into the applications or to contribute GIS extensions to the community. DotSpatial provides a map control for .NET. Features include display a map in a .NET Windows Forms or Web application, open shapefiles, grids, rasters, and images, render symbology and labels, reproject on the fly, manipulate and display attribute data, scientific analysis, and read GPS data.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Manage all aspects of a high school student administrative syst...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Incorporate spatial data, analysis, and mapping functionality.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Speed up .NET development and create trouble-free code.
- Calculate body mass index for women.
- Enable you application to read text files and load data into AD...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Calculate your BMI using a chart.
- Display, edit, format, organize, and print tabular data.