From Open Door Networks:
The DoorStop X Firewall protects your Mac from undesired access from the Internet, logging both allowed and denied access attempts. Its easy-to-use interface means less chance of mistakes, and its wide range of addressing and service options gives you fine-grained control over how services are protected. DoorStop enhances the firewall built into Mac OS X and works with Mac OS X Server as well. Available standalone, or as part of the comprehensive DoorStop X Security Suite.
What's new in this version: It has been upgraded to fully support Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6).
More Products to Consider
- Get Wi-Fi privacy and security, protect yourself from malware t...
- Our free Antivirus for Mac keeps you safe from all the latest M...
- Antivirus app powered by the open-source ClamAV engine.
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your anonymity and others' as you browse the web.
- Maintain your anonymity online and secure your web session.
- Protect your privacy by blocking online tracking.
- Protects privacy online and secures your computer.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Scan the page behind any link you click on or any web address y...
- Detect apps that establish outgoing Internet connections.
- Recover your stolen Mac.
- View, analyze, react to firewall data.
- Comprehensive way to secure your Mac.
- Detect spyware, clean up Internet privacy clutter and protects ...
- Make Any Internet Connection Truly Private with the Original Hi...
- Strongly encrypt important data and personal info.
- Password manager and personal database.
- Fight malware that threaten your security on your Mac and iPhon...
- Find out what your kids are doing online.
- Get Mac OS X support, tips, tricks, tutorials or how to's right...
- Helps set up a mail server in OS X.
- Record keystrokes, IM chats, track visited websites, take scree...
- Browse listings of menu bar apps, utilities, news and tips righ...