Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
- - Interactive architectural design and walkthroughs in real time!
- - 6 user graphic interface themes
- - Fast interactive renderer and accurate raytracing renderer
- - 3d extrusions, piping and rotational surfaces and volumes from any polygon Quadrangular and triangulare mesh-type elements
- - Fill vectorial tiles for creating personalized fills
- - Performing easy cost/quantity estimates
- - Internal multiple-sheet paging with preview function
- - Imports in Copy and Paste, PICT, TIF, JPG, GIF, PNG, DXF 2D, DXF 3D, DWG and Art*lantis formats
- - Exports in Copy and Paste, PICT, QuickDraw 3D MetaFile, DXF 2D, DXF 3D, DWG, Art*lantis and AREF formats (AREF format allows exchange of data with other Interstudio programs)
- - Automatic fusion of walls and other 3D elements
- - Automatically generated sections, elevations, axons, and perspectives that can be modified directly inside the program.
- - Generate Demolition/Construction Overlay
- - L, U, Z and spiral stairs generation
- - Stair railings
- - Sun light depending on date and hour
- - Ability to organize elements by names, categories, and sets
- - Automatic generation of floors inside rooms
- - Automatic generation of floors and roofs structures
- - Automatic interactive dimensions
- - Multiple undo-redo
- - Automatic backup
- - Expandable entourage libraries
- - Externally programmable in C and C++
What's new in this version:
- Vectorial rendering, the new vectorial rendering engine allows the user to obtain editable elevations, sections, perspectives, axonometries and in a way as the interactive 3D view, generating high quality and very detailed drawings, colored with the same colors as the interactive 3D view.
- New graphic interface, the palettes are functionally modified and re-arranged, grouping icons with similar functions.
- 3DS import-export, this option allows the Domus.Cad users ... See all new features »