From Excel Software:
Authors can protect popular file types to ensure that documents are only viewable on licensed computers. With basic computer skills, anyone can use DocProtect on HTML projects, image collections, video and audio files, PDFs and Excel spreadsheets. DocProtect works independently or together with the QuickLicense protection and licensing system.
DocProtect can apply a computer unique password to generate a Protected Document with a few button clicks. The vendor can provide each customer computer with a unique password upon first launch to ensure that only licensed computers can use the document. A Protected Document can link to an online activation server to enable the vendor to sell Serial Numbers that allow a specified number of computer activations.
A PDF document with restricted features like copy, export or save can be protected with a computer specific activation process. Almost any document type can be saved or printed as a PDF file including Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, then secured with DocProtect.
An HTML project with hundreds of files, images and folders can be compiled into a standard Mac or Windows application with a custom icon. Simply drag the main file onto DocProtect. When running on the user's computer, a browser window with back and forward buttons allows link navigation to pages embedded within the application or external pages on the Internet. HTML source files and URLs are hidden from the user.
Over a dozen popular video and audio file formats can be protected including .mov, .avi, .mp4 and .f4v flash video. The video or audio file plays within a simple, secure player window that does not allow the video to be shared or saved to other computers. The user can start and stop the video, adjust the volume, move and resize the window using standard player controls.
Image files of virtually any format can be collected, named, described and individually password protected. Users can preview images, then click a button to present a vendor web page to purchase the image or export the original file format including vector images, drawings or CAD files.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- Imports X.509 certificates (DER & PEM) to Keychain.
- Bingo with ads/images for businesses or private use.
- USB flash drive with a remote access software to download your ...
- Sign your PDF documents with a digital certificate.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Remove password from PDF files.
- Sign your images by an invisible signature.
- Share the clipboard with other computers on your local network.
- Advanced property list & preference editor.
- Encrypted vault for storing files in the cloud securely.