From Koingo Software:
Display Maestro gives you full control over attached displays, allowing the usage of all available resolutions and bit depths. This is done by ignoring the operating system setting of hiding potentially unsafe resolutions. It is ideal for running legacy games which require 256-color mode and do not automatically switch the screen depth for you. Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard removed the ability to set 256 color mode manually using the built-in preferences pane, but the feature is now available here in Display Maestro! Display Maestro is a small application which can be configured to launch during login, and sits quietly in the menu bar. Upon exit, it will also automatically revert your display back to the resolution chosen before it was launched.
What's new in this version: Fixed crash on launch on Mavericks.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Data recovery software.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Perform maintenance and other tasks on your Mac.
- Manually switch between Intel and NVIDIA GPUs on Core i5/i7 Mac...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Blanks the screen to help set up a kiosk or information screen.
- Fix a boldface type error.
- Place an alarm clock on your desktop and use your audio files a...
- App switcher/launcher a bit like OS X's dock.
- Monitor system for specific events and perform an array of uniq...
- Desktop icon organizer.
- Batch process images.
- Assign actions to each corner of your screen.
- Remove apps, data, and other unnecessary junk.
- Create click-by-click adventure games, interactive tutorials, s...
- Burns CD/DVD media.