From NCH Software:
Disketch CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac allows you to create CD and DVD labels and covers for jewel cases. Import your own art work, or set a simple background color, organize track lists and more. Creating professional quality CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch. Creating professional CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Data recovery software.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- Burn CD and DVD discs; create disc images.
- Extended version of the MPlayer video player.
- Create CD or DVD labels and jewel case covers.
- Prepare RealAudio 10 and RealVideo 10 streaming content directl...
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Video encoding software.
- Better manage the workflow of your DVD library.
- Make CD/DVD labels and covers.