From NCH Software:
Disketch CD and DVD disc labeling software for Mac allows you to create CD and DVD labels and covers for jewel cases. Import your own art work, or set a simple background color, organize track lists and more. Creating professional quality CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch. Creating professional CD and DVD labels is done within minutes with Disketch.
More Products to Consider
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Multifunctional utility for Mac OS X.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Detect and download updates for all of your installed software.
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Search for, uninstall applications and more.
- Manage system and user services on your Mac.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Customize and bind your keyboard.
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Backs up settings from several common programming apps to Dropb...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Burn CD and DVD discs; create disc images.
- Clipboard manager.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Create CD or DVD labels and jewel case covers.
- Better manage the workflow of your DVD library.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Undeletes lost photos from your hard drive.
- Make CD/DVD labels and covers.
- Data recovery software.