From Dione Software Solutions:
Comprehensive M3U Playlist Editor designed for the Digital Media Professional. Includes an Advanced ID3 Tag Editor supporting multiple images, comments and TPSI system, a File Renaming tool, Report Generator, Mass-Tagging Plug-in that can synchronise, duplicate, add track numbers to tags, and CD-ROM Wizard with Autorun capability and CD browsing software. The program allows a wealth of unique functions to be carried out and massive context menu support, giving you complete control over your Digital Music Collection.
More Products to Consider
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Burn the files and images on CD and DVD discs.
- Organize and customize play of your MP3 collection.
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Control Winamp with a joystick.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Manage song libraries and generate playlists.
- Create playlists easily and quickly.
- Rip CDs, convert audio files, and burn discs easily.
- Edit your tunes or remix MP3s on your computer.
- Emulate up to 18 DVD/BD drives.
- Manage your MP3 music library and playlist.
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Manage music files from M3U list.
- Get a versatile music player.
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Convert and backup DVDs to AVI, DivX, iPod, iPhone, iPad, WMV, ...
- Use music folders on your hard drive as playlists and more.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Download YouTube videos and convert them into MP3 files.
- Update your Microsoft Office Small Business Tools set so that i...
- Convert your audio files into MP3, OGG, WAV, and WMA format.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 7 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Version: DioneSS Playlist Editor 3.0b
Lets you edit and make playlists (I hope)
You can try before you decide whether to buy
Does not support the hardly new unicode-friendly *.m3u8 format
As I wanted to edit my M3U8s, I didn't get much done in this program. Might give it a go with iTunes and come back with a review on how that went.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: