From Aeon Group:
Digital Guitar Tuner is a free Windows software, which let's you accurately tune your guitar using direct input, microphone, or MIDI tones. Digital Guitar Tuner features 27 tuning types. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert voice and wav files to MIDI format.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Edit your digital audio files on your Windows PC.
- Improve your guitar skills.
- Tune your guitar using a computer microphone or by ear.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Compose your own custom mobile phone ring tones.
- Create drum or audio loops and play sample files and MIDI instr...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Tune your guitar manually.
- Detect the frequency being played and view the result in a freq...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Convert, edit, and play audio, synthesizer, and music files.
- Tune up and find low and inharmonic notes.
- Tune your musical instrument accurately via the computer microp...
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Modify and import MIDI ringtones to your Treo Smartphone.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Nifty little program that works"
Version: Digital Guitar Tuner 2.3
Very simple and intuitive, yet provides lots of different tunings for those who need them. Appears to be very accurate.
The percentage indicator seems to be useless, as it doesn't deviate by more than a couple of points from 100%, regardless of how far off a note is from the mark (but the needle on the left is accurate and is quite sufficient to complete the tuning). Another would-be-nice-to-have feature: to display the note being played, as an absolute frequency (and by the nearest letter).
This is a useful little program, very much worth the download!