The Diamond Game Studio (DGS) is a set of tools that makes it possible the creation of diverse types of games. It is constituted of IDE for Object Pascal, that uses FPC Compiler and has additional functions and procedures to facilitate the game programming process, Sprite Maker, that facilitate the animated sprites char set creation, Map Editor, to facilitate the creation of advanced maps, DDB Manager, that is a database administrator and makes it possible easy files management compacting them in an only data file, however the DGS will not limit only to these tools, whenever possible new tools will be added.
This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Make games for Windows Mobile-based Smartphones and Pocket PC V...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Let this Quest-like game teach your students.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Control Winamp with a joystick.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Get game hints by selecting specific questions and answers, so ...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Create measure drum performances.
- Build your own pinball game.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Make computer games, applications, and dynamic arts.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create Java applications with a variety of tools.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Try the newest version of Delphi.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Build SCADA system using VB, VB.Net, and C# programming languag...
- Help Gubble D. Gleep set the world right in this arcade scrolle...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0