CNET Editors' review
Trying to create diagrams on a computer for school or work can be time-consuming and problematic. Diagrammix for Mac can help by easily creating diagrams with many personalizing options.
Diagrammix for Mac creates customizable diagrams in an effortless way. The program has a functional interface that allows for drag-and-drop features. The setup follows a logical order, but reading the Help file is still a good idea. You can add different shapes including ovals and rectangles. All of the shapes are easily adjusted for size by dragging on the corner, and colors can be altered as well. Text can be added to any of the shapes simply by clicking on the desired location. The text can be formatted with a large selection of fonts, sizes, and features. The background of the work field is a grid to help ensure proper spacing and placement of the graphic elements. You can choose different ways to connect your text elements together including solid lines that snap to your text shapes. The ease of use of the program and the clear presentation of the available features makes this program easy to work with. The free version is a full copy of the program with a trial of 15 days. The unlimited version can be purchased for $9.99.
Diagrammix for Mac is an effective program for quickly creating functional diagrams. The program is suitable for both student and business use.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of Diagrammix for Mac 2.2.0.
From Deep IT:
Diagrammix is a tool for building pretty looking diagrams with minimal effort. If you are office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can draw about anything in extremely simple and intuitive way. You'll be able to focus on what really matters. Diagrammix takes upon itself to connect elements, autosize elements while text entering, align elements and connectors. Diagrammix offers a lot of art elements and different connectors that eliminate the need to waste time for preparing attractive elements in vector drawing editors. Just drag and drop elements from palette, connect them and enter the text. Use Diagrammix as a fast business tool for illustration purposes. Work can be saved in a number of formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or copied to text processors via a clipboard.
What's new in this version:
- Bug fixes
- If "Save text properties" option is disabled in text editor then text editor with no text has default text properties.
More Products to Consider
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Convert PDFs and images to text via OCR.
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Page layout & design.
- Photoshop plug-in to reduce noise & grain.
- Multi-technique animation software for hobbyists, students and ...
- Create strong, unique passwords for all your accounts and login...
- Essential workflow optimization tool for designers and develope...
- Automates repetitive printing tasks like cards and labels.
- Lets you position your Mac's trash can anywhere on your desktop...
- Design home and office interiors on Mac.
- Automated radio DJ assistant.
- Plug-in for Adobe Illustrator simplifies set-up of wide format...
- Create stylish and elegant picture frames.
- Tracks income & expense simply.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content