CNET Editors' review
Trying to create diagrams on a computer for school or work can be time-consuming and problematic. Diagrammix for Mac can help by easily creating diagrams with many personalizing options.
Diagrammix for Mac creates customizable diagrams in an effortless way. The program has a functional interface that allows for drag-and-drop features. The setup follows a logical order, but reading the Help file is still a good idea. You can add different shapes including ovals and rectangles. All of the shapes are easily adjusted for size by dragging on the corner, and colors can be altered as well. Text can be added to any of the shapes simply by clicking on the desired location. The text can be formatted with a large selection of fonts, sizes, and features. The background of the work field is a grid to help ensure proper spacing and placement of the graphic elements. You can choose different ways to connect your text elements together including solid lines that snap to your text shapes. The ease of use of the program and the clear presentation of the available features makes this program easy to work with. The free version is a full copy of the program with a trial of 15 days. The unlimited version can be purchased for $9.99.
Diagrammix for Mac is an effective program for quickly creating functional diagrams. The program is suitable for both student and business use.
Editors' note: This is a review of the trial version of Diagrammix for Mac 2.2.0.
From Deep IT:
Diagrammix is a tool for building pretty looking diagrams with minimal effort. If you are office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can draw about anything in extremely simple and intuitive way. You'll be able to focus on what really matters. Diagrammix takes upon itself to connect elements, autosize elements while text entering, align elements and connectors. Diagrammix offers a lot of art elements and different connectors that eliminate the need to waste time for preparing attractive elements in vector drawing editors. Just drag and drop elements from palette, connect them and enter the text. Use Diagrammix as a fast business tool for illustration purposes. Work can be saved in a number of formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or copied to text processors via a clipboard.
What's new in this version:
- Smart Connectors as in-app purchase. Smart Connectors provide advanced object-avoiding orthogonal and polyline connector routing.
- Spanish, German localizations and fixes in existing localizations.
More Products to Consider
- Reduce size of InDesign links; convert colors, formats & more.
- Create or download 3D models.
- Create and process PDF documents.
- Convert PDF files to various formats.
- Outline home plans, lay out furniture & view the results in 3D.
- Create or download 3D models.
- 3D modeling, animation & rendering tool.
- Batch process images.
- Paint app similar to MacPaint & Microsoft Paint.
- Create stylish and elegant picture frames.
- Capture stop frame animation, motion design and special effects...
- A better way to work with screenshots.
- Create various architectural designs.
- Create 3D graphics and animations.
- Access, organize, browse, find and preview your favorite files.
- Explore new paths with this vector tool.
- Automate printing and exporting from InDesign.
- Quickly assemble pictures into great-looking collages.
- Photoshop plugin sharpens out-of-focus images.
- Work with CDR files on your Mac.
- Diffs/merges local/FTP/SCC files/folders 3-way with syntax colo...
- Lets you position your Mac's trash can anywhere on your desktop...
- Automate InDesign output with hot folders.
- Mailing list software with dynamic content customization.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content