Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell phone. Check the status and uptime percentage of network devices from any Web browser on your network, or from virtually anywhere with a WAP-enabled cell phone. Web pages include a graphical map view of your network, and include Telnet links to allow rapid connection to all of the routers, switches, and devices on your network. Web pages can associate comments and HTML links with each device so network administrators can identify and contact responsible parties should a device fail to respond. If a device fails to respond, DeviceMonitorEP sends alerts via e-mail, network pop-up message, eventlog entry, syslog message, or text log file. Installation and auto-configuration can be performed in under 10 minutes for virtually any network with the included QuickConfiguration wizard. DeviceMonitorEP runs natively as a Windows NT/2000 service, so it doesn't stop monitoring when you logout of the console. Full on-line documentation and InstallShield program installation/removal are included.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell pho...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Monitor networks and servers for failures and fix them.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor Internet use in your organization.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Monitor computer activities on a single PC or PCs connected to ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connected computers.
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
- Access secure remote system administration and IT task automati...
- Monitor your Internet connection and network/server uptime stab...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0