Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell phone. Check the status and uptime percentage of network devices from any Web browser on your network, or from virtually anywhere with a WAP-enabled cell phone. Web pages include a graphical map view of your network, and include Telnet links to allow rapid connection to all of the routers, switches, and devices on your network. Web pages can associate comments and HTML links with each device so network administrators can identify and contact responsible parties should a device fail to respond. If a device fails to respond, DeviceMonitorEP sends alerts via e-mail, network pop-up message, eventlog entry, syslog message, or text log file. Installation and auto-configuration can be performed in under 10 minutes for virtually any network with the included QuickConfiguration wizard. DeviceMonitorEP runs natively as a Windows NT/2000 service, so it doesn't stop monitoring when you logout of the console. Full on-line documentation and InstallShield program installation/removal are included.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell pho...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Ping all devices on your network even if they have a firewall.
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Gather network inventory for medium to large scale networks.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Enhance JDisc Discovery functionality by a network topology de...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0