Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell phone. Check the status and uptime percentage of network devices from any Web browser on your network, or from virtually anywhere with a WAP-enabled cell phone. Web pages include a graphical map view of your network, and include Telnet links to allow rapid connection to all of the routers, switches, and devices on your network. Web pages can associate comments and HTML links with each device so network administrators can identify and contact responsible parties should a device fail to respond. If a device fails to respond, DeviceMonitorEP sends alerts via e-mail, network pop-up message, eventlog entry, syslog message, or text log file. Installation and auto-configuration can be performed in under 10 minutes for virtually any network with the included QuickConfiguration wizard. DeviceMonitorEP runs natively as a Windows NT/2000 service, so it doesn't stop monitoring when you logout of the console. Full on-line documentation and InstallShield program installation/removal are included.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor your network from a Web browser or WAP-enabled cell pho...
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Provide secure VPN service to unblock websites and surf safely ...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Track connections and notify on lost or restore.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Monitor networks and servers for failures and fix them.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Detect and track Internet traffic and network activities.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor Internet use in your organization.
- Manage your network, monitor Web sites and systems, and generat...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor computer activities on a single PC or PCs connected to ...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Network monitor for small & medium sized networks.
- Troubleshoot TCP/IP connected computers.
- Monitor all users activities on your computer.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Get notifications about the stability of your network, servers,...
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-0 of 0