From Body Sigma Design:
This utility allows the user to upload readings from the following devices: Bayer Contour, Bayer Breeze 2, Lifescan OneTouch, Lifescan Mini, Abbott Freestyle, Abbott Freestyle Flash, and the Roche Accucheck Compact Plus. On the website, www.bodysigma.com, the user can graph readings and analyze trends in your health, easily track blood glucose trends on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis, and share results securely with their caregiver or doctor.
More Products to Consider
- Learn about diabetes, the cause, how it works, and how to stop ...
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Understand diabetes better and take precaution on time.
- Keep an organized journal or diary of blood glucose test result...
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Record, plan, and analyze cyclists' and runners' trainings.
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Log your flying hours in this digital log book.
- Monitor and manage your glucose level.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Transfer your Windows scuba dive logbook data to and from Palm ...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Record and manage your data in a logbook.
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Arrange, furnish, adapt, and use according to your own habits a...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Keep track of your daily insulin intake and glucose levels.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Fill in flight details into electronic BAZL pilot logbook.