From Write Track Media:
Desktop Assistant is a utility application for MacOS X that is designed to assist users in a variety of different ways. It's primary functions are to aid you in accessing databases, performing complex database searches, navigating to your favorite server locations, routing files to your favorite server locations, as well as containing quick access to any number of AppleScript tools. Desktop Assistant is the ultimate toolkit that can be customized and expanded to better suit your individual needs. It ships with over 25 Finder and Clipboard Text Manipulation tools that perform over 40 functions. Write Track Media plans to release a developer kit eventually, which will allow anyone who writes AppleScript to build their own custom modules.
Desktop Assistant comes complete with over 50 pages of instructions and requires no programming to use all of its built in features. It runs on any Macintosh computer with Mac OS 10.2.6 installed.
For more information about the product please visit our product page!
What's new in this version: In addition to fixing a few minor bugs, this update primarily focuses on adding several new features.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- Track and manage defects, feature and change requests, customer...
- Develop and deploy PHP applications easily.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- OPI image replacement, conversion, separation...
- Set up your own DNS server with ease.
- AirPlay mirror your iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to any Mac.
- Excel/fileMaker to sql server & sybase.
- Cleans up HTML using the powerfull HTML Tidy library.
- DNS (domain name system) server software.