CNET Editors' reviewThis program saves your desktop icons' original positioning and captures screenshots. Desktility's comprehensible interface lets you immediately save the current positioning of your desktop items with a simple mouse click. You can capture your monitor's entire screen, a portion of the screen, or the contents of an active window. Images can be saved to a specified folder in BMP, PNG, TIFF, GIF, or JPEG file types. You can opt to have your screenshot images printed, sent to the Clipboard, or e-mailed directly to you, although the trial version does place a watermark on images. You'll also be able to use and modify several hot keys to perform most of Desktility's abovementioned functions. Though the 30-use trial period is a bit stingy, most users will appreciate what this utility has to offer.
From No U-Turn Software:
Desktility has the ability to lock icon positions and automatically put them back where they were, instantly using a hotkey, the main interface or the system tray. Switch to the screen snap tab within the program and a new wealth of possibilities are opened to you. Desktility can take three types of screenshots: the entire screen, regional screenshots, and screenshots of individual windows. In 30-use trial, screenshots will contain a watermark.
More Products to Consider
- Bring back the Windows "Start" menu to Windows 8.
- Create multiple alerts which can alert you at a specific moment...
- Capture, save, and modify screenshots from your desktop.
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.
- Clean up icon clutter on your desktop.
- Set unlimited numbers of alarm clocks on Windows.
- Capture and edit screenshot images.
- Enhance your desktop with different widgets.
- Capture and manage screenshots easily.
- Enable clock with countdown, reminder, stopwatch, and desktop s...
- Save screenshots of your desktop to the clipboard or another ap...
- Get dock with live icon reflections and speed up access to your...
- Place favorite Web links, program shortcuts, and widgets on a f...
- Grab and store colors from your screen.
- Launch applications, view pictures, and convert your icons into...
- Customize the look and feel of the Windows desktop interface wi...
- Back up and recover icon layouts.
- Add and remove features to your system.
- Lock your computer with a password.
- Give your Windows 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of effect...
- Replace the simple Print Screen tool with an advanced screensho...
- Get a screen capturing tool.
- Lock your screen with a password.
- Personalize your Windows 8/8.1 start and lock screens with your...
All versions:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"brilliant if it worked properly"
Version: Desktility 2.1
Nice usefull features,easy to use, nice clean install and comes with uninstaller which i had to use.
icon restore also moves other icons to wrong places,couldnt find any support.Shame,it may work properly on your pc,