Desktastic enables you to use your mouse or tablet to draw directly on top of the Mac OS X desktop. Useful for notes, teaching classes, visually describing apps, or just drawing funny things for no reason at all.
What's new in this version:
- Full Wacom table support including pressure sensitivity and eraser
- Drawings are now auto-saved on quit
- Drawings no longer dissapear if the app is hidden
- Added ability to Save drawings as .png files with transparency
- Added ability to Print drawings
- New "Draw-Above" global hotkey to trigger the Draw-Above state
- A new "Drawing Layer" preference lets drawings be placed underneath icons if desired
- Lots of little bug fixes!