Desktastic enables you to use your mouse or tablet to draw directly on top of the Mac OS X desktop. Useful for notes, teaching classes, visually describing apps, or just drawing funny things for no reason at all.
What's new in this version:
- Full Wacom table support including pressure sensitivity and eraser
- Drawings are now auto-saved on quit
- Drawings no longer dissapear if the app is hidden
- Added ability to Save drawings as .png files with transparency
- Added ability to Print drawings
- New "Draw-Above" global hotkey to trigger the Draw-Above state
- A new "Drawing Layer" preference lets drawings be placed underneath icons if desired
- Lots of little bug fixes!
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Extract, recover, and backup WhatsApp chat messages on your iPh...
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Recover data and photos from lost partitions and drives.
- Add tabs and new features to the OS X Finder.
- Displays info capsules (time, weather...) on desktop picture.
- Screen capture utility.
- Movie of pictures on a 3D rolling cube.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Recover files, photos and office documents.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Automatically launch, quit or kill applications when other ones...
- Menu bar volume controller, does not appear in the dock.
- Recovers photo, videos and music files efficiently.
- Process and manage media assets.
- Data recovery software.
- Restore bmp, jpg, png, tif, mp3 files fast and accurately.
- Free format data with images and more.
- Memorize items and improve your vocabulary in any language.
- File sharing app that makes it simple to manage, protect and sh...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content