From RS Components:
Free from practical constraints on board size, pin counts, layers and output types, DesignSpark PCB circuit design software can be used for schematic capture, PCB design, layout and generating manufacturing files. Multi-page schematic designs are supported and gerber (extended) file outputs allow the designer to choose who will manufacture the board. DesignSpark PCB supports the importing of Eagle CAD design files, circuit diagrams and libraries (See the Eagle import tutorial for further information). A comprehensive standard parts library is supplied, which can be amended, copied and added to as required and sophisticated part creation wizards make it easy to Design new parts from scratch or by amending standard symbols and footprints. Bill of materials (BOMs) reports can also be generated at any time; these give RS Components order numbers where appropriate.DesignSpark PCB is offered completely Free of Charge and fully featured. This is not a cut down version of an expensive product or one with a time limitation on license. (There are no intentional limitations on designs). There are unlimited schematic sheets per project, up to 1m squared of board size and no limits on layers, which allow you to get your creativity flowing without restraints. DesignSpark PCB allows you to generate all the files required to take your project from circuit diagram to layout schematic to a circuit board built project. Gerbers (Extended RS-274-X), Excellons, BOMs, component lists and positions are possible along with DXF (import and export) and IDF for interfacing to mechanical CAD software tools. Whether you are a professional designer making money from your designs, an electronics education professional, a student or a hobbyist seeking an easy to use, professional standard, unrestricted schematic capture and PCB layout tool, then DesignSpark PCB is right for you.
What's new in this version: Spice Simulation Interface. DesignSpark PCB software can now be interfaced to free industry standard Spice simulators to carry out circuit simulation. DesignSpark PCB Circuit Design Software currently supports four simulators: LTSpice, LSSpice, B2Spice and TINA.Design Calculators: You can select tracks or vias (vertical electrical connection between different layers of conductors in a PCB) in your design and perform basic electrical calculations such as... 1) Width of a track required for ... See all new features
More Products to Consider
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Design and order custom-printed circuit boards.
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Design printed circuit boards on your own.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Get facilities for schematic drawing, SPICE simulation, and PCB...
- Provide schematic capture and design layout of printed circuit ...
- Design electronic circuitry schematics.
- Implement complex electronic PCB designs on your PC.
- Analyze a printed circuit board (PCB) design created with the E...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Calculate resistor/capacitor colors and values.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create your own CAD program and export and import files in any ...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create and design spare part catalogs and technical documentati...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Record and analyze student attendance.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content