From Design Master Software:
Design Master HVAC is an integrated HVAC building design and drafting package for AutoCAD. It aids you in the layout, sizing, and drafting of ductwork in both 2D and 3D. Duct sizing is done automatically. Building loads are calculated in Design Master using the ASHRAE CLTD method. Version 6.0 improved load calculations.
What's new in this version: Version 6.0 improved load calculations
More Products to Consider
- View and measure AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views...
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Import solids from IGES file and display them in AutoCAD.
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Track your CAD drawings, technical documents, and project conta...
- Create, print, edit, sign, and share PDFs with batch operation ...
- Create non-commercial CAD designs using free AutoCAD LT compati...
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive business plan and lead you...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- View and print batches of AutoCAD drawings.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Help Flo build a world-class restaurant empire from the ground ...
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Get over 60 drcauto commands for AutoCAD with multiple features...
- Deliver professional PDF communications; share information more...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create and own many databases and selectively assign roles with...
- Draw 3D and 2D pipes with various design tools in AutoCAD.
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: