From Positech Games:
Democracy 2 lets you take on the role of president or prime minister in one of nine different virtual countries, and see how long you can stay in power. Democracy 2 lets you choose your ministers, your policies, your laws, budget, and fine-tune your country to run exactly the way you choose.
Version 1.172 has various bug fixes and improvements including the addition of a new country.
What's new in this version: Version 1.172 has various bug fixes and improvements including adding a new country.
More Products to Consider
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Run your own 2004 presidential campaign and outmaneuver your op...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Display the screensaver based on the world military and politic...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Connect with government representatives and get updates on poli...
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Run a country's government and do your best to get reelected.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Develop your psi-abilities and complete multiple missions.
- Rescue Vegas with the detailed step-by-step walkthrough.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Engage in interstellar colonizing in this strategy game.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Discover and raise strange creatures of magical forest.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Be a power player in this business simulation.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Maximize your mission scores learning details of the game.
- Break some laws to seize power in the criminal underworld.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content