From Brana Bujenovic:
Delete Duplicates for Outlook Express and Windows Mail is powerful duplicates detection and removal tool for Outlook Express/Windows Mail. It maintains an ordered mailbox and message system by eliminating duplicate messages under a variety of conditions and according to a variety of user-selectable and configurable options. This will enable you to keep your mail in the kind of order that makes the most sense for the way you prefer to conduct your life, your profession, or your business.Key features: - Fast removal of duplicate messages
- User-friendly interface
- Two major scanning methods
- Compare full RFC message headers
- Compare attachments by content
- Cross-mailbox scan
- Use of filters
- (Un)Installation package
- No 3rd party run-time libraries required.
What's new in this version:
- Release 5.3 brings new auto-stop scanning conditions. So for example, settings up the limit of 10000 duplicates per mailfolder will shorten the overall scanning time. Next scan will remove next 10000 duplicates and so on.
More Products to Consider
- Join live-video chat rooms from around the world.
- Chat with other people and participate in group discussions.
- Talk with friends and family for free over the Internet.
- Add thousands of cool effects to webcam video for live video ch...
- Add dynamic effects to your video from HD Webcams.
- Remove duplicates in Microsoft Office Outlook.
- Add a virtual webcam with amazing video effects to your video c...
- Remove duplicate e-mail messages in Microsoft Outlook folders.
- Add live Webcam effects to your videos and photos.
- Transfer your e-mails reliably to another format or program.
- Communicate instantly with your friends using avatars, PC-to-PC...
- Remove any type of Outlook duplicates.
- Scan and remove duplicate e-mail messages and posts in Outlook ...
- Connect your Nokia phone to PC to sync data, download software,...
- Detect and delete duplicate e-mails for Windows Eudora 4/5/6/7.
- Add a virtual Webcam for video chats software such as Skype, MS...
- Remove duplicate mail, contact, calendar, task items in Outlook...
- Chat with your friends from your desktop.
- Detect and copy, move, or remove duplicate files on your local ...
- Run multiple Skype accounts on the same computer.
- Get rid of duplicate items in your Outlook mail client.
- Add voice to your mail messages.
- Capture, edit, print, and share photos and videos from your Web...
- Send voice e-mail messages through Outlook to communicate in a ...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"Does not work"
Version: Delete Duplicates for Outlook Express and Windows Mail 5.1
Lots of help info.
Program did not work. The version downloaded (18.104.22.168) was not the version of the program that was available for purchase (4.0 - 4.9). They took our payment and sent us instructions as to how to enter, but the program, while appearing to accept the information, remained in "Demo Mode" (meaning that none of the delete features worked).
This program is less than worthless because it caused us to waste hours of our time trying to make it work when it would not. By the way, if you click on help and version they program shows the version but will not continue or end. We had to go to Task Manager to close it down.
This program is simply not ready for release to the public at this time (05-29-2012).
"Fast, does what it's supposed to do"
Version: Delete Duplicates for Outlook Express and Windows Mail 2.9
Very fast considering how many messages it had to process in my case. Well designed interface with adequate options to retain/delete/move detected duplicates. Works as advertised.
Very minor complaint, assuming the program doesn't already address it and I just plain missed it: in the list of detected duplicates, only the duplicates are shown. It would be helpful if there were some way to see the other copies and where they resided. How about an option to view or hide the extra copies in the list of detected duplicates, with the duplicates all marked somehow? The originals could be could be viewed or hidden repetitively until the user is ready to start deleting, moving, or saving the detected duplicates. However, the program works fine without that added feature; it would just be nice to have.