From Right Hemisphere:
Right Hemisphere's award winning Deep Paint 3D delivers an intuitive, easy to use tool to paint and texture 3D models interactively in 3D.Designed for the creative artist, Deep Paint 3D is the leading painting and texturing solution used by film studios, broadcast, and interactive entertainment companies.It can Easily paint and texture 2D and 3D models,Use stand alone, or integrate workflows with plug-in support for existing DCC authoring applications
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- View and edit your image files from your PC.
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- Apply the effect of various photo filters to your digital image...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Draw with simulated natural brush tools and apply effects to yo...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- View, retouch, create, and edit images in all formats.
- Compose 3D scenes and populate them with objects.
- Group and batch rename photo and video files.
- Enhance your digital photos in seconds.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Create, edit, and publish drafts in 3D.
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This is a DEMO, not Free as implied"
Version: Deep Paint 3D 184.108.40.206
1 Star for Cnet lying about this being freeware. In it's day Deep Paint was the absolute best, That was about 5 years ago.
Desperate for attention this program could be saved. It needs a White Knight to rescue it from the neglectful clutches of Right Hemisphere. It lacks support for modern features such as normal maps and the UI is very dated.
Sadly the half brained idiots at Right Hemisphere have abandoned this. There was an update released in April 2011 after years of neglect it's too little too late.
Maybe someday RH will actually update this to modern standards. It would really benefit from 64 bit and 3D Mouse support. Hopefully somebody will buy it from RH since they have shown very little interest in developing this wonder full tool for the past 4 or 5 years.
"Program does not appear to be free."
Version: Deep Paint 3D 220.127.116.11
Has wonderful capabilities for the digital artist.
Requires activation code to register the demo version which is only good for 30 days. Program is difficult to learn and the documentation is not very helpful. Only works with a pen tablet. Can not get it to work with a mouse.
Steep learning curve but worth the effort for the dedicated artist.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content