From Right Hemisphere:
Right Hemisphere's award winning Deep Paint 3D delivers an intuitive, easy to use tool to paint and texture 3D models interactively in 3D.Designed for the creative artist, Deep Paint 3D is the leading painting and texturing solution used by film studios, broadcast, and interactive entertainment companies.It can Easily paint and texture 2D and 3D models,Use stand alone, or integrate workflows with plug-in support for existing DCC authoring applications
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Compose 3D scenes and populate them with objects.
- ImPRESSion Lite integrates drawing and DTP.
- Create, edit, and publish drafts in 3D.
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Store, manage, and organize your projects, Web pages, computer ...
- Design 3D box images and virtual media packages.
- View and edit your image files from your PC.
- Use this utility to create 3D text and save it to a 3D file.
- Apply the effect of various photo filters to your digital image...
All versions:2.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"This is a DEMO, not Free as implied"
Version: Deep Paint 3D 184.108.40.206
1 Star for Cnet lying about this being freeware. In it's day Deep Paint was the absolute best, That was about 5 years ago.
Desperate for attention this program could be saved. It needs a White Knight to rescue it from the neglectful clutches of Right Hemisphere. It lacks support for modern features such as normal maps and the UI is very dated.
Sadly the half brained idiots at Right Hemisphere have abandoned this. There was an update released in April 2011 after years of neglect it's too little too late.
Maybe someday RH will actually update this to modern standards. It would really benefit from 64 bit and 3D Mouse support. Hopefully somebody will buy it from RH since they have shown very little interest in developing this wonder full tool for the past 4 or 5 years.
"Program does not appear to be free."
Version: Deep Paint 3D 220.127.116.11
Has wonderful capabilities for the digital artist.
Requires activation code to register the demo version which is only good for 30 days. Program is difficult to learn and the documentation is not very helpful. Only works with a pen tablet. Can not get it to work with a mouse.
Steep learning curve but worth the effort for the dedicated artist.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content