Watch and download Dawn Tv live television channels and listen to online radio stations from Pakistani, Indian, Islamic & English Channels by streaming media with TVChannels include entertainment, music, news, talk, & radio from many different countries.Dawn.tv, blog, blogbuster, picture blog, music, picture, pics, Pakistan, you. It does not require a TV tuner card, since these programs are broadcasted over the Internet for free. These channels are available "Express TV Live, Indus TV Live, Hum TV Live, Fashion TV Live, Royal TV News Live, Business Plus TV Live, Dawn Digital, GEO Super Sports TV, Silver Screen TV, Din TV Live, Dawn News Tv, Dawn Tv, Dawn One World, Dawn Tv Live, SUN Tv live, Sun Tv India, Geo News, Geo Entertainment TV, Dawn Digital, BBC Urdu, Peace tv Live, QTV Live, n-Vibe TV Live, Dhoom TV, KTN TV, Sangeet Radio Live, Sangeet Radio Movies, Sangeet Radio POP, FM 100 Pakistan, Mast FM 103, Al Akhbaria Saudi News TV, Al Hikmah, Al majd Holy Quran Channel, Al majd Satellite Channel, Al-Huda TV, Al-Jazeera Children, Al-Majd Quran Radio, Al-Shariqah, Bridges TV - United States, Channel Islam International, Harun Yahya Radio, Iqraa Television, Islam Channel - UK, Islam Radio Digital, Islamic Lecture Radio, Islamic Nasheed Radio, Peace TV - Dubai, Peace TV - United Kingdom, Peace TV - United States, Press TV - 24/7 News, QTV - Pakistan, Quran Chinese Radio, Quran English Radio, Quran German Radio, Quran Korean Radio, Quran Persian Radio, Quran Tafseer Radio, Quran Urdu Radio, Quran Urdu TV, Radio Dawn Nottingham, Saudi State TV 1, Saudi State TV 2, Share Islam TV, Traweh TV - Makkah, Unity FM 93.5, Sony TV Live, Star Plus, Star One, STAR Gold TV, ZEE TV, CNBC Awaaz India, Peace tv Live, DD news. Live, Star Majha Live, Yo Tv Live, ZEE Cinema, ZEE Sports, STAR News, SetMax Live, ZOOM Tv Live, B4u Movies Live, CNN Radio, BBC News 24, Al Jazeera,Play TV, MTV,National Geographic Channel, Discovery Channel"
More Products to Consider
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
- Explore the Web using Google's super-fast browser.
- Try the faster browser that lets you get the most from today's ...
- View Flash multimedia content through your browser.
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.
- Watch TV channels and listen to online radio.
- Run Java applications on your Windows computer.
- Manage all records and staff of your small business.
- Track record of transit stock as well as personal stock.
- Take Google's Chrome browser with you on a USB stick.
- Maintain travel agents accounting in traveling business.
- Take your bookmarks, surf internet, and experience the private ...
- Watch your favorite channels online on your PC.
- Manage, clear, and forward agencies with ease.
- Navigate the Web with HTTPS browser that encrypts browsing sess...
- Maintain records of sub operators with booster load and user da...
- Watch and download AAJ TV live television channels.
- Maintain records of importers and exporters as well as L/Cs and...
- Surf the Web with browser with automatic form filler, popup blo...
- Maintain record of sales tax as well as inventory and account.
- Download video from Metacafe, Vimeo, Facebok, and other sites v...
- Maintain books of small business of jewelers.
- Flash Player preview version with new video hardware accelerati...
- Record leaves of employees along with leave application and lea...
All versions:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:3.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The Honorable Chief Justice of Paksitan"
Version: Dawn Tv Live Pakistan live TV Channel 5.0
REQUEST FOR SUO MOTO ACTION REGARDING EXCLUSION OF B.TECH (HONS) GRADUATES FOR REGISTRATION WITH THE PEC
Muhammad Yaqoob Raza
Pakistan B.Tech Graduates Society (Regd.)
90/C-1 Wapda Town, Gujranwala
Cell # 0333-8107794
With due reverence it is submitted for your kind perusal please : -
1) As per amended PEC Ordinance 2003, the Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) was directed to register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates as ?Engineering Technologist? but the PEC did not implement on it. Now recently the said amended PEC Ordinance is once again amended and passed by the National Assembly on 2010. According to which, the PEC will not register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates as Engineering Technologist but only register the B.E/B.Sc Engineering graduates.
2) The undersigned has coordinated with the concerned quarters on the subject issue but unfortunately due to professional jealousy and high headedness of the PEC, denied to register the B.Tech (Hons) graduates, with the connivance of the chairman PEC, Minister of Science and Technology (MOST) and other MNA?s of the National Assembly Standing Committee under chairmanship of Dr.Abdul Qadir Khanzada.
3) The PEC is under control of the MOST and the MOST is headed by the Minister of Science & Technology Mr._____________________ along with the Joint Technological Advisor Engr. Dr.Malik Sheharyar and Deputy Technological Advisor Engr. Dr.Nabeel Lutfi. The Major role of the MOST is to promote the Technology for the prosperity of the country.
4) That the MOST has been entangled in the clutches of Engineers of the PEC and two said Engineers have been posted as advisors. These advisors are protecting only the rights of B.E/B.Sc Engineering graduates registered with the PEC but fully avoiding the thousands of B.Tech (Hons) graduates of Pakistan. There is neither any registration of B.Tech (Hons) graduates at PEC nor any representation at PEC and the MOST. It is further noted that there is no any separate council for B.Tech (Hons) graduates at Federal Govt. Level which could register them and protects their rights in Pakistan and abroad.
5) That the Ministry of Education Pakistan issued a policy letter No.F-15-29/73 Tech. dated 26-10-1973 that the polytechnic diploma holders (DAE) may get the graduation degree of B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology in 4 years equivalent to B.E / B.Sc Engineering degree, from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Pakistan (copy attached).
6) That the Higher Education Commission also declared vide letter No.8-39/UGC-Tech/9 dated 16-02-1998 that B.Tech Hons degree is at par with B.Sc Engineering degree (copy attached).
7) That the Supreme Court of Pakistan in Suo Moto review petition No.59/93 in 1995 in the case of Fida Hussain v/s Ministry of Kashmir affairs hold that when policy has been acted upon by the Federal Govt. and all provincial Governments of Pakistan, no discrimination under article 25 of the Constitution of Pakistan.
8) That the PEC has closed the doors for the service and further higher education in all the Public & Private Sectors for B.Tech Hons graduates while restricting them to get register with the PEC by passing the amended PEC Bill 2010 in National Assembly.
9) That the basic and fundamental rights of B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology graduates have been worst injured. So no one wants to listen our voice in this country.
In the light of above mentioned, the poor people of Pakistan (who are educating their children in the Colleges of Technology, Institutes of Technology and all Public and Private Sector Universities) have been drown into deep dark wells by this dramatic Act being played by the PEC since its establishment in 1976. After almighty Allah, your good honour is a ray of hope for the poor community of Pakistan (May God bless you long life).
It is therefore humbly requested kindly to take as suo moto action by directing the MOST to manage the registration process for B.Tech Hons / B.Sc Technology graduates as soon as possible under intimation to the honourable court. Any other relief may be granted which your majesty deems fit.