DashLights allows you to monitor your disk and CPU activity from a non obtrusive status bar icon. The CPU indicator can be configure to only light when the threshold limit is reached. You can also choose from two sizes for your indicator lights as well as several different colors.
What's new in this version: Improved timer handling.
More Products to Consider
- Expand RAR archives on your Mac.
- Recover and protect data on your Mac, monitor S.M.A.R.T. and ba...
- Synchronize your files automatically to your computers and the ...
- Snow Leopard operating system.
- Mac operating system for Intel-based Macs.
- Graphical disk usage utility.
- Zip or unzip your files with this PKZip-compatible compression ...
- Unarchive ZIP, TAR, SIT, RAR, and 7-Zip files.
- Experience the power of WinZip-on your Mac! Compressing, protec...
- Mount, read & write to NTFS-formatted drives under OS X.
- Expand over 30 formats: StuffIt, Zip, RAR, 7z, tar, open encryp...
- Optimize and customize the Mac OS X operating system.
- Data recovery software.
- Run Windows on Intel Macs.
- OS X Mountain Lion is the latest release of the world's most ad...
- Alarm clock utility.
- Minimalist cpu usage monitor: graphs in Dock icon, optional flo...
- Add a small clock to your menu bar.
- Widget displays system info.
- Universal .rar and .zip file opener.
- Monitor your computer, from memory usage to Bluetooth status.
- Shutdown timer, access from the dock.
- Simple app for organizing CD/DVD collections.
- Set a 1970s-style digital alarm clock on your Mac.