Editors' Note: Clicking on the Download Now (Visit Site) button above will open a connection to a third-party site. Download.com cannot completely ensure the security of the software hosted on third-party sites.
What's new in this version:
- Dash for OS X can now connect to Dash for iOS and use your iOS device as an external display just for docs. iOS Remotes can be configured in Preferences > Remote.
- You can now add annotations to documentation pages.
- Dash will now keep docsets archived and only unarchive files in-memory when they're needed. Reinstall docsets to benefit from this feature.
- Dash can now restore your tabs between launches.
- You can now sync your settings and docsets using... See all new features »