DameWare Mini Remote Control provides powerful remote control software for connecting to remote desktops, laptops and servers to troubleshoot and solve issues. DameWare Mini Remote Control (MRC) is the best value in remote control software and has been used for more than 10 years by thousands of IT admins to seamlessly connect to remote servers, desktops and notebooks. DameWare MRC provides remote control for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux systems. DameWare Mini Remote Control Benefits - Easy-to-install, easy-to-use and easy-to-maintain remote access software - Easy to afford with licensing based on number of IT admin users rather than number of remote computers managed - Validated by thousands of users and supported by SolarWinds! DameWare Mini Remote Control Key Features - Quickly and easily connect to and control remote desktops, laptops and servers - Provides remote control for Mac OS X, Windows and Linux - Deploy agents on the fly and start remote control sessions without rebooting - Connect to unattended computers without the need for remote user interaction - Easily configure and install agents in bulk with the included MSI package builder - Complete security, including smart card authentication
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Establish remote connectivity and deploy its various services t...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Audit your network security for possible vulnerabilities.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control Windows 2000-based systems, network, or Active Director...
- Create repetitive code statements.
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:2.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Way overpriced for what it does"
Version: DameWare Mini Remote Control 10.0
Probably the best remote control software out there for IT Pros.
Essentially the same product was less than $100 a couple of years ago. Price now is over 150% cost increase. Note review dates...it used to be reasonable...now a rip off. Make sure you compare other tools.
A great product bought out by Solarwinds and now priced beyond it's usefulness.