Daily Roads Voyager is an application for Android-powered mobile phones, allowing for continuous video recording from vehicles. Essentially, the application acts as a video black box, recording everything, but only keeping what the user is really interested in. The user is usually the driver of a car, who can now quickly and safely capture video sequences of important road events. Typically, on an average journey of a few hours, only a handful of video files (5-10 minutes) are worth keeping. Additionally, photos can also be automatically captured at specific intervals. Video and photo files are timestamped, geotagged, and even uploaded according to the user's pre-set options. The accumulated files can be easily managed, played back, and grouped in selections.
What's new in this version:
Version 1.5.1 includes:
- New way to record video in the background, preserving the specified video length
- Possibility to overlay Video/Rescue/Photo buttons on top of other applications
- Video is recording properly in the background, even with the screen completely turned off
- Improved video recording and playback on Motorola phones
- New group of settings "Background mode"<...
See all new features »