DVD Slim Free is an application that allows you to quickly create and print covers. It allows you to print traditional covers for CDs, DVD, VHS, Blue Ray, Playstation Portable, PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Nintendo Wii, Standard and Mini-Disc Labels, and something completely new, can transform a standard cover in a 14 mm SLIM 7 or 9 mm and 5 mm even SLIM SOFT, scaling proportionally individual items.
More Products to Consider
- Create standard and slim covers for CD, DVD, VHS, Blue Ray, Pla...
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- View DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings.
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create and print cover boxes for your CD, DVD, and VHS.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create, customize, and print CD and DVD labels.
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Create and print CD labels.
- Make bags for CD and DVD discs from simple A4 paper.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create and print CD and DVD labels and covers quickly and easil...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Search and download covers for DVDs, Xbox360, and other types o...
- Create Adobe PDF files with the push of a button.
- Add a range of new functionality to Windows Explorer.
- Convert PDF files to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Resize and print your own CD, DVD, and VHS covers.
- Create and customize CD and DVD covers.
- Write PDF documents from any application.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 5 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-5 of 5
Version: DVD Slim Free 2.5.2
can't think of any
no directions at all
got title on front and on side but with no directions i couldn't figure out how to do anything else, after running myself in circles for a half an hour and getting nowhere i gave up, i could have hand printed the labels i needed for wedding cd with a lot less frustration, plus, i would have accomplished SOMETHING!!!
Version: DVD Slim Free 2.3.2
The program has clearly improved since the 18.104.22.168 version. Here are only positive things to say about the program :)
The program's appearance has received a nice facelift
"It works great!"
Version: DVD Slim Free 22.214.171.124
I tried it with XP, Vista and Seven and everything works: image and text
I can not fault
"Pretty much useless."
Version: DVD Slim Free 126.96.36.199
Adds image, but no text.
Refuses to insert text on either spine or cover. Downloaded twice; once for Vista and the other for XP machine. Same result ... no text added.
no d*** good
"Useful software for all types of covers"
Version: DVD Slim Free 188.8.131.52
Accept Drag and drop lets you insert titles horizontal and vertical scales proportionally covers in slim format (it is the only software that does this), it prints all types of covers
I can not fault
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content