Enterprise Wi-Fi deployments have become mission critical. Mobile users are dependent upon a robust radio frequency (RF) connection between their mobile client device and the network infrastructure. Disconnects between the mobile client device and the network infrastructure are disruptive, and, because of the nature of the radio frequency signal, can be difficult to resolve. Frequently, disconnects perceived to be caused by inadequate radio frequency signal strength are due to radio signal interference, poor wireless network design, or faulty device driver performance.
Oberon's DOT11 Monitor is designed to permit fast, real-time assessment of RF connectivity between mobile devices and the infrastructure access point. The network administrator can preemptively determine if mobile connectivity issues are related to RF signal strength coverage or not. Version 1.1.1 shows graphing of clients roaming from AP to AP and multiple Clients connected to a single AP.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 shows graphing of clients roaming from AP to AP and multiple Clients connected to a single AP.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Generate noise signals.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Monitor input and output signals with your sound card and oscil...
- Generate audio frequency sinusoidal signal.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Convert, edit, and play audio, synthesizer, and music files.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Identify latest Intel processors under Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP.
- Turn your computer speaker into a signal generator.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Calculate resistor/capacitor colors and values.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Broadcast over the Internet like a TV station.
- Tune into Malaysian's top radio stations.
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
- Use your mobile phone to control your PowerPoint presentations.