Enterprise Wi-Fi deployments have become mission critical. Mobile users are dependent upon a robust radio frequency (RF) connection between their mobile client device and the network infrastructure. Disconnects between the mobile client device and the network infrastructure are disruptive, and, because of the nature of the radio frequency signal, can be difficult to resolve. Frequently, disconnects perceived to be caused by inadequate radio frequency signal strength are due to radio signal interference, poor wireless network design, or faulty device driver performance.
Oberon's DOT11 Monitor is designed to permit fast, real-time assessment of RF connectivity between mobile devices and the infrastructure access point. The network administrator can preemptively determine if mobile connectivity issues are related to RF signal strength coverage or not. Version 1.1.1 shows graphing of clients roaming from AP to AP and multiple Clients connected to a single AP.
What's new in this version: Version 1.1.1 shows graphing of clients roaming from AP to AP and multiple Clients connected to a single AP.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot (no need to install).
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Generate noise signals.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and provide easy ac...
- Monitor input and output signals with your sound card and oscil...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Generate audio frequency sinusoidal signal.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Convert, edit, and play audio, synthesizer, and music files.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Identify latest Intel processors under Windows 98SE/Me/2000/XP.
- Display all the computers which are connected to your system.
- Turn your computer speaker into a signal generator.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Calculate resistor/capacitor colors and values.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Listen to Riviera Radio station.
- Visualize and troubleshoot Wi-Fi, and help your network run at ...
- Manage and access your whole library of music and videos.
- Broadcast over the Internet like a TV station.
- Tune into Malaysian's top radio stations.