D&D Manager is an application for keeping track of D&D characters, spells and their related properties including weapons, skills, and feats. Also allows quick character creation and the creation of template characters. You can also run battles between the characters with special ability support, spells and normal weapon attacks. D&D Manager is designed for Dungeons and Dragons 3rd and 3.5 editions though it may also be suitable for other similar d20 based Role-Playing games.
What's new in this version: - Started work on Pathfinder support. - Can now set your own initiative in battle. - Various minor bug fixes and improvements, thanks to Dan and Wordman for reporting some of them.
More Products to Consider
- Sims 2 game update.
- Play a one-act interactive drama.
- Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to mulchify z...
- Realtime strategy game.
- Play solitaire with 3D effects.
- Real-time strategy game.
- Organize recipes, plan healthy meals and make grocery lists eff...
- Save the human race from invading aliens in this fun arcade-typ...
- Alter the creation and last modified date and time of files and...
- Version 1.1 Update for Spider Man 2 Third-person action adventu...
- An Excel project management template for Mac with cross platfor...
- Pre-designed & printable card template.
- Adventure game to explore worlds and build structures.
- Word search/word square creation program.
- Popular house life simulation game.
- Modify various attributes of the Sims characters.
- Create professional-looking 3.5 inch diskette labels.
- Build and operate your own zoo.
- Play with computer opponents or take part in multiplayer compet...
- 1.0.4 Update for Command and Conquer Generals and the Zero Hour...
- Get the euro money symbol in 30 different typefaces to compleme...
- Race your marbles through dangerous platforms and collect power...
- Fulfill your amazing melodic dreams.
- Keep your business data safe from virus attack.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: