Designed specifically as a multi-touch application supporting the latest touch hardware, CyberLink YouMemo is an extremely intuitive way to write notes and reminders in a fun and easy environment. Quick taps and easy pinch gestures provide full control over a broad range of writing and design tools that let you customize the look and feel of each memo. You can schedule alarms to ensure you always remember key events too.
What's new in this version: In version 2.0 you can create video & voice memos.
More Products to Consider
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Watch and record online TV Channels worldwide, Justin.tv channe...
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Convert RM to MP3, MPEG to MP3, and other video to audio format...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Watch DStv Mobiles DVB-H mobile television broadcast on Windows...
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Analyze you and your partner inherent characteristics to judge ...
- Find and play Internet video.
- Use your photo images to show you what makeup and hair style an...
- Maintain your daily time sheet.
- Make your imagination work by sharing ideas.
- Organize your projects, tasks, meetings, and Ideas.
- Manage URLs and check link popularity and indexed pages.
- Play and record MIDI files with a piano simulation.
- Integrate OPC servers by a set of COM objects.
- Allows to schedule rooms/equipment.
- Paint pictures on your PC with set of multiple tools.
- Automate and speed up your typing tasks.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"cyberjunk dont buy"
Version: Cyberlink YouMemo 2.0
good advertised features
tech support is a joke
Unless you pay $30 for a couple months of tech support you can talk to nobody. I just wanted all the features of my legal and paid for cyberlink program to work and there is a activation issue. There is no number to call, not even for sales, and it is very apparent through thier email support system responses they could care less. That is if you get a response. If they made a good product don't you think they wouldn't be afraid to help thier customers?
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content