Cybergames Network Client is software using VPN technology to virtualize computer network to connect a personal computer to other computers on Internet like a Local Area Network (LAN). The client allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address to connect multiple players. With the channel system in Cybergames Network client, users can chat with or send private message to other people in their current chat room and have many features that comfortable for all gamers. TCG Network Features: - Friend List; - Instant Messenger (IM); - VIP Member; - Clan; - Emoticon; - Ladder; - Popular Vote.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Use joystick for playing Web games and controlling any applicat...
- View, edit, organize, print photos and pictures, add effects, a...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Work with 40 archives and compression file formats.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Communicate with the internet through protocol and core technol...
- Share your clipboard between two computers on a network.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play an online fantasy game with music, art, and storytelling.
- Mnitor LAN, monitor 1,000 computers at the same time.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.