Cybergames Network Client is software using VPN technology to virtualize computer network to connect a personal computer to other computers on Internet like a Local Area Network (LAN). The client allows users to play any games with LAN function or games using IP address to connect multiple players. With the channel system in Cybergames Network client, users can chat with or send private message to other people in their current chat room and have many features that comfortable for all gamers. TCG Network Features: - Friend List; - Instant Messenger (IM); - VIP Member; - Clan; - Emoticon; - Ladder; - Popular Vote.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Vanquish the undead as a freelance undead exterminator.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Try this unique multiplayer Bingo game.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Display a slideshow of Gears of War images on your desktop.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Raise and nurture little creatures called Norns.
- Be the last one with cards in the online trick taking game.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play 53 printable Poker Sudoku puzzle games in PDF format.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play various Soduku games and track your scores.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Run your own snack bar.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Join a fun-filled race.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Build virtual networks on Internet.
- Join Scarlett as she puts robots to work on her land.