CutMaster 2D is a professional rectangular nesting software (cutting optimizer). It enables you to maximize the use of material by generating the most optimized cutting layouts (cutlist). It uses advanced algorithms, specially designed to optimize the cutting layouts in the sheet metal, woodworking, furniture, glass and similar industries. CutMaster 2D was designed for medium cutting operations that cut medium volume parts on manual equipment. It supports US Standard or British Imperial and metric units and provides adjustable saw blade thickness, panel stock tracking, labeling, and cost estimation. Edge banding and grain direction control is implemented for all or specific parts. Data can be imported from Microsoft Excel. Parts can be manually rearranged on cutting layouts before they are printed. Optimization level is adjustable, as well as many other parameters. Interface is available in eight languages: English, Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch, Serbian and Croatian.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Provide maximum material yield no matter what you're cutting (w...
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Provide a nesting software for sheet layout, cutting glass, and...
- Optimize the cutting layouts in shearing and cutting operations...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage everything from customer quotations to installation.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Calculate the reactions in two props holding a bar when forces ...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Optimize layouts and reduce scrap generated by 2-dimensional re...
- Choose a button from an existing gallery and add text to it.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Ð¡alculate cutting sheets into blanks.
- Create, visualize, edit, and print layout pattern of cone shape...
- Add button themes and styles to your Web site.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Use genetic algorithms to solve optimization problems.
- Produce optimal cutting plans.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: