Curio is the premier mind mapping, brainstorming, and project management application designed to promote visual thinking. Using Curio's innovative freeform interface and tools, you can intuitively gather, associate, and recall your ideas, while easily managing all the notes and documents associated with your project. Curio's extensive feature-set includes tools to help you define the goals and scope of a project, collect research and take notes, brainstorm with mind maps, outline ideas and create to-do lists, construct conceptual diagrams and flowcharts, and even sketch out designs with pressure-sensitive pens. Also includes sophisticated archiving and built-in presentation capabilities.
What's new in this version:
- If you hold Shift while dragging a figure around then it will be constrained to either move horizontally or vertically based on its initial direction.
- The Arrow Up and Arrow Down shapes now support the Auto inflate to minimize clipping feature on the Shape inspector's Display tab.
- New support for Reverse Shift Adopt Style Logic advanced setting.
- Fixed bug where trying to edit a brand new figure could result in the figure disappearing.
- Fixed very subt... See all new features »