From Crossword Man:
Shows wordplay types you can use to clue an answer in a cryptic crossword: anagrams; reversal; charades; container and contents; head, middle, tail and ends deletion; alternation; substitution. Links to extensive lists of indicators with guidance on usage: abbreviation indicators, anagram indicators, charade indicators, container and contents indicators, reversal indicators. Saves time and improves cryptic clue quality by suggesting treatments you might not think of. Prints wordplay results. Copies wordplay results to the clipboard. Includes English language word list with over 250,000 entries. Merge and build in your own word lists. Version 1.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Get clues to help find the answers for cryptic crossword puzzle...
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Zip and unzip files, protect them by encryption, connect to clo...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Create, personalize, and share publications & marketing materia...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Play 450 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Visualize and learn fractions easily.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: