From Tams11 Software:
Check out this popular game Cribbage. You can play with 2, 3, or 4 players. You can also play 4 player partner game. Game includes chat abilities, tally list, and many other features.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Connect with other Tams11 game players.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Protect the Earth from general catastrophe.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Battle others online with this multi-player paintball game.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Defeat your enemies to restore peace in Amakna in massive multi...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Play a multiplayer online strategy game.
- Play online version of the popular board game Patchisi.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play a side-scrolling massively multiplayer online role-playing...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Join a team of online gamers to play football to street rules.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play an action-packed arcade MMO game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Try this amazing, pirate-themed free MMO.
- Play a 2D platformer puzzle game.
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Too easy, if you can't beat this go back to solitare."
Version: Cribbage 22.214.171.124
Free, and that's about it.
Played for 3 days and won every game, most by skunk or D-skunk. I'm good but not that good. More than once it got the scoring wrong (4 card flush, Sheesh). No cut for starts. Unless you are a beginner, don't even bother with this one.
Zero entertainment value for anyone but the most rank of novice. Laughingly easy to beat. It leads 5's for goodness sake. Won every game I played against it. Felt like I got ripped off even though it was free.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content