Credit Card Manager helps you manage your finances by keeping up with your credit card purchases and payments. By keeping track of your transactions, you will know if any unauthorized charges have been made to your account. You will also know exactly how close you are to your credit limit -- no more guess work. When your credit card statement arrives each month, Credit Card Manager will compare your entries with the statement to help you find the discrepancy, if any. In addition to many other features, Credit Card Manager stores your credit card account info so you will have it readily available in case your credit cards are lost or stolen. Credit Card Manager also has the option of password protection. Download a free trial version of Credit Card Manager that you can use indefinitely.
What's new in this version: Maintenance update.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Process a buyer's purchasing information with this ActiveX cont...
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Process and manage various payment methods.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Manage your personal finances on your Windows PC.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Keep track of bills, credit cards, and bank accounts.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Manage and monitor your loan and credit card debt.
- Process credit cards using your PC or phone.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Control your credits and debts with credit repair and credit ma...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Manage your credit cards and calculate schedule for optimal pay...
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Keep track of bills with reminders.
- Create your own store and manage current working issues.
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Accept payments via credit cards using your Advanced Merchant S...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: