CrazyTalk Animator provides an exciting new approach to traditional 2D animation with innovative new tools that allow users to apply 3D motions to 2D characters. New powerful tools have opened new possibilities for freely editing 2D motions and viewing them from any angle with a single click. Combined with functional features like facial puppet and auto lip-sync, it has become the most creative tool for 2D character animation.
What's new in this version: Verion 2.0 includes the following improvements:
- Multi-dimensional Character System
- Employ 3D Motion Editing for 2D Characters
- New Dockable User Interface
- Import Unlimited Animations from External 3D Sources
- Easily Create Multi-dimensional Characters from Template
More Products to Consider
- Import and animate your own files.
- Create eye-catching animations on your own.
- Make your own animations in just 15 minutes.
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Create advanced 3D graphics, animations, and dynamic broadcast ...
- Help the three cousins find their way back to homeland.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Create "Manga" comic illustrations.
- Create, animate, edit and publish 2D animation movies, cartoons...
- Create and edit images or any multimedia files with visual anim...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Enjoy hangman game in various modes.
- Make images and photos talk with automatic lip-sync facial anim...
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Animate with a powerful 3D engine that combines video productio...
- Create animated 3D models and form 3D movie scenes.
- View archived files with comics, manga, or photos.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Create morphing images and animation sequences from still image...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"...now any.one can any.mate #Wow ps:any=every"
Version: CrazyTalk Animator 1.11
need more smoother "touch" @3d.morphin' .. perhaps the next ver. would be "cr3Dzy.t[OUCH|alk]"
so craztalk u (DEfiNNitlY)got double ps.congrats!!!
"I'm Very Impressed!"
Version: CrazyTalk Animator 1.11
It's really intuitive once you understand how it works. I'm new to this type of program and don't know of any other like it. I find that it is like building the early "South Park" like format but with less work.
I didn't have time to work with it like I needed to and it's to pricy for me right now but I do expect to get it once there's more money available.
Again I'm impressed and I'm to lazy to build the animations from scratch.
"Super easy to learn and really functional!"
Version: CrazyTalk Animator 1.01
The body puppeteering is so easy and fun to use, the kids love it! There are also advanced features for more serious animators, you can do most of what the other advanced 2D animation programs out there do, and it's incredibly user-friendly.
Would like to see more embedded or 3rd-party content available for download or sale. Also morphing transitions for facial sprites on vector characters would provide more detail.
Overall this is an impressive product for version 1.0, and the unique approach from other traditional 2D animation software is really interesting. I also own CrazyTalk 6 which is an awesome program for facial animation, and this version is really a step up with great support for vector characters & flash format, not to mention you can now do the body animations.
The embedded characters are all customizable, however it would be nice to have a larger library of default content (limited clothing & facial options currently available).
You can make simple and fun animations really quickly... the main thing I was impressed by is how my kids were wildly entertained by the body & facial puppeteering. Putting my son's head on an embedded body and making him do the chicken dance with an angry face in minutes was a blast. I can see how this program could really appeal to kids, but it also surprisingly has all the tools needed to make great quality animation for fun or business. Highly recommended!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content