Covix MICR is an economical alternative to high-priced MICR fonts. Covix MICR is a TrueType font, which easily installs anywhere a TrueType font can be installed. This fully compliant MICR font has been used to process thousands of checks. Developers: this font may be distributed with your application, royalty free.
More Products to Consider
- Print to PDF from Windows applications and optimize the PDF out...
- Open, view, and print any PDF file.
- View AutoCAD DWG, DXF, and DWF drawings, save views to JPEG ima...
- Transform any printable document into PDF format.
- Browse and preview installed fonts with this tool.
- Simplify design process and gain better control over placement ...
- Open, view, and convert Adobe PDF files.
- Add a new TrueType font to your application.
- Apply real names to TrueType fonts.
- Create 3D models and upload them to Google Earth.
- Maintain a database of addresses and print envelopes.
- Change the standard Windows fonts used in NT terminals and MS-D...
- Create, visualize, document, and share your CAD projects.
- Print your own barcode 39 on sheet labels or custom packaging.
- Convert PDF documents to JPEG, BMP, PNG, and TIFF files easily.
- Create 3D graphics for presentations and Web sites.
- Open, view, edit, and save PDF files without Adobe Acrobat.
- Choose from over 4700 TrueType fonts.
- Use MICR E-13B font variations in light, bold, wide, and narrow...
- Print, e-mail, and save your T-shirts designs all from your des...
- Use MICR/E13-B and secure fonts for check encoding and name/amo...
- Convert PDF to Word file format.
- Preview fonts without installation and manage fonts using cache...
- Manage fonts for all print and Web design projects through one ...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"looks ok, but characters disabled."
Version: Covix MICR Font 1.0
characters disabled. can't figure out how to buy.
If I buy this product do I get the special charaters enabled? If so, then how do I buy it?